OldPain2Go is a totally safe way of removing pain that no longer serves a purpose. It involves direct subconscious communication whilst you are consciously aware, it is not hypnosis but it does communicate with the same part of the mind that hypnosis does.
It is fast, safe, effective and with lasting results.
I combine the remarkable system and knowledge that Steven Blake teaches with the Simpson Protocol for a complete approach to the issue and the pain
Pain has a purpose when it relates to a new problem or injury, but when the injury has been healed the pain can linger around unaware that it’s not needed, just like a fire alarm would go off once the fire has been put out. Hypnosis resets the alarm.
The Hypnosis protocol I use is a simple technique that engages all parts of your mind to resolve the issue – and the pain.
For more questions and answers see below!
- Does it work?
- Yes in most cases with a client who is positively wanting to be pain free.
- Is this a Pain Management technique?
- No, pain management is about ongoing effort and rarely leaves you free of pain.
- Does Hypnosis work on any pain?
- It works regardless of the original cause. Precisely because I use this technique with Simpson Protocol to attain a holistic approach to the issue
- Do I need to keep the pain until that part is completely healed?
- No, pain is a message that once it has alerted you to the problem, and you have done all you can, it is no longer needed. Think of a fire alarm, it gets switched off and reset to be alert when the fire is out, even if it has caused damage!
- I am on really strong painkillers, can Hypnosis turn this pain off?
- Yes, it can. I have had clients arrive with an 8 out of 10 pain despite being on morphine and with one treatment it went to zero. Just think about this for a moment, if you are prescribed strong pain tablets or injections that is the medical profession saying that the pain is not necessary!
- I have a lifelong condition will the pain go.
- Yes the old pain message has done its job and alerted you and the medical profession to the problem. That old message can be deleted and new pain arrive as is needed to alert you to a new problem.
- I have a deteriorating condition, how will it work on that?
- It works well on deteriorating conditions. You are likely to have regular assessments to review the problem area. OldPain2Go would act like pressing the fire alarm reset button. We are aware of the old fire and can reset the alarm to stop ringing whilst resetting it to tell us of new danger.
- Why does my pain get worse and require ever more stronger pain relief?
- When pain is first triggered it forms a neural pathway in your brain that fades quickly if the pain is short term. However, if the pain continues it builds up an increasingly stronger neural connection almost like a neural motorway. This is the same way we learn to run things automatically, unfortunately we are learning the wrong thing. Pain does not have an end date stamped on it, and it “forgets” to turn off.
- I have put up with this pain for many years, how can it go in just minutes?
- The longer you have had the pain the more likely it is that it no longer serves a purpose – you are aware of it – nothing can be done (medically) and your doctor prescribes pain relief. These are all signs that the old pain message is redundant. All that is required is for us to convince your subconscious of it.
- How often do I need treatment?
- This is a once only treatment for that old pain. It works by deleting the old pain message therefore it cannot return, just as a deleted answer phone message cannot be played again.
- I have many different sources of pain, do I need a separate treatment for each one?
- No, the practitioner may deal with all at the same time or tackle the most problematic first and then ask for the others to do likewise. It may take more time so the practitioner should be made aware in advance so as to allow sufficient time.
- I have Fibromyalgia, will it work for me?
- It has worked on Fibromyalgia, and when it works it works very well. However, having Fibro is a condition where the message is usually still required even though, or perhaps because, you are trying to ignore the pain or work through it. We can only help people willing to do what is necessary to recover, we do have the answer, it might not necessarily be the answer you wanted or agree with (but the National Fibromyalgia association does agree with my findings).
- What if there is still a reason to keep the pain?
- Quite simply the subconscious will not switch it off, because it would be unsafe to do so. The same reason you don’t take the battery out of a smoke alarm.
- What reasons or circumstances will stop it from working?
- Providing you are of sound mind and rational – not under the influence of mind altering drugs and alcohol, it should work – except where there is more reason to keep the pain than to lose it. Whilst you will gain a better quality of life from being pain free there are things you may also lose, such as; state benefits, sympathy, help, support, and reasons to not go to places – or do things you don’t want. Whilst consciously you may deny that any of these influence you, it is your subconscious that decides on the balance of pain or pain free. The simple test is to answer this question out loud, “Do you want to be free of this pain?” If your answer is a solid and loud yes, then it will most likely work for you. If you hesitated or thought of reasons/excuses then it might not work. However your practitioner may be able to help you with that, please bring this to their notice. It is most important you are honest and open with them.
- Surely if it numbs an area that would be dangerous if a new injury occurred?
- Yes it would. But it doesn’t numb the area, it just turns off the old pain message allowing new pain to come as and when necessary.
- Why would it only reduce the pain instead of stopping it?
- This is usually a restriction placed by your thoughts and beliefs. If you think being pain free would lead to causing more damage or that you would forget you had a problem – that would cause it to only reduce the pain instead of turning it off. Sometimes people see X Rays or scans so convince themselves they could not possibly be pain free with that amount of damage. Hopefully your practitioner can talk you out of that!
- Could I bring the old pain back?
- We will instruct you on use of language and internal thoughts. When we keep looking for the pain we have lost it could convince your subconscious to give you pain again. Also our exaggerations can intensify pain or make it seem too much of a problem to remove. Take the phrase “this pain is killing me” and you can see that is never true but will affect how you feel.
- My pain comes from a very traumatic event, does that make it harder to get rid of?
- Not really as my Hypnosis focuses on the whole issue that surrounds the pain. However sometimes the pain is a message to not do that thing again. This is why if we fall off something we are told to get back on right away so that we don’t develop a thought programme that will continue to hurt us.
- Is it SAFE?
- Yes totally. It works by the same internal processing of your subconscious that keeps you alive, runs your heart, your lungs and every other cell in your body. We just make it aware of the pain being more of a problem than helping you. Your subconscious then makes the best choice for you.
Call for a free consultation: 250 586-0586
or email me : firstname.lastname@example.org[wpforms id=”1076″ title=”false” description=”false”]